Attacking the state government Rahul Gandhi said that in Uttar Pradesh the real problem is the government, not the people. “They do not come to you to know your pain. They do not listen to you. The government represents only 10% of the society and it works only for them and the funds for the rest 90% are being looted. So you should not let such things happen in your state”.